I can offer a range of sevices to help make the best possible music choices for your day.
You might like to have your singer perform at any of these points in your wedding ceremony:
- While your guests are arriving
- For the bridal entrance
- During the signing of the register
- As you make your exit down the aisle together as a newly married Mr and Mrs
Leading The Hymns
If you are getting married in a church, it also helps to have a professional voice leading the hymns, which is part of my services.
You might also like to include your singer as part of your reception/wedding breakfast. I can offer a joint package, with your wedding ceremony, to include any combination of the following;
- Singing soft background music to create an elegant backdrop while you welcome and refresh your guests or when they are dining before the toasts
- To provide an informal toastmaster service throughout your afternoon
- To perform a set of beautiful, light songs and arias to entertain you and your guests while dining or before your band/disco
- To have your singer perform a song of your choice for that first romantic dance as a married couple, before your band/disco starts for the rest of the evening
For church weddings, I am happy to work with your organist, or to use quality backing tracks. I can also provide the services of a first rate pianist for your reception,to work as a duo, and to provide solo lounge music. Variety of other instrumentalists available on request.
Wedding Song Suggestions
|For your Church Ceremony:
For your Civil Wedding Ceremonies
(where music can’t be directly religious):